- Solicitors Admission Board course, and qualified as a solicitor 1996
- Admitted as a solicitor in 1996, after ten years as a paralegal working with Trevor Cork
- As both a solicitor and paralegal, extensive experience in all aspects of conveyancing and property transactions.
- Extensive involvement in Land and Environment Court appeals, Local Court prosecutions and civil litigation.
- As a solicitor in drafting wills, obtaining probate and letters of administration, administering estates, Advising regarding your right to claim against an estate
- Environment and Planning Law Association (NSW)