- Local Government & Planning Law
- Business Law
- The Local Government Lawyers Group;
- Australian Institute of Company Directors;
- The Taxation Institute of Australia;
- Environmental and Planning Law Association (NSW).
- Bachelor of Arts Sydney University
- Bachelor of Laws Sydney University
- Master of Laws (Tax) University of Western Sydney
- Admitted as solicitor Supreme Court of New South Wales since 1975.
- Partner Dawson Waldron 1981-1985
- Partner McPhee Kelshaw 1985 to date
- 1973-1976 General insurance and contract litigation. Clients included Royal Insurance and Commercial Union Insurance.
- 1976-1980 Specialist litigation lawyer in the mergers and acquisitions group of Dawson Waldron. Involved complex litigation in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia. Clients included Mayne Nickless Limited, C.J. Coles & Coy Limited and Fielder's Bakeries Limited.
- 1981-date responsible for the Local Government and Planning practice of McPhee Kelshaw. Involved with oversight of significant commercial clients including St Basil's Homes and Pearce Omnibus Pty Ltd.
Papers - Local Government, Planning, Business Law & Aged Care Law
- Local Government - "I've Got it and You Can't have it".
- Several papers for Retirement Villages and Nursing Homes including:
- Buying in, Getting out
- Retirement Living: Is it better to stay at home?
- The Retirement Villages Act 1999 - Issues for Practitioners (Revised)