Whether you are single, married with children, married without children, married for the second time or living with someone, it is essential that you have an up-to-date Will which properly discharges your obligations and reflects your intentions on death. We can assist you in getting it right.

If you are contemplating giving someone the right to manage your affairs while you are overseas or due to age or other circumstances, we can advise you of your rights and assist you in making an adequate Power of Attorney, thus avoiding the possibility of the Protective Officer or Guardianship Board becoming involved with your affairs.

An enduring guardian is someone you choose to make personal or lifestyle decisions on your behalf when you are not capable of doing this yourself. By signing an Enduring Guardianship form you avoid the potential of involving the Guardianship Board, contact us today to discuss your options.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!